Web3 Editor (Hong Kong/ Singapore)
Tatler Asia is seeking a web3 editor to bolster its content and events offering in this dynamic new space.
The editor will be Tatler’s content and community lead for all projects involving web3, including NFTs, cryptocurrency and the metaverse. The editor will be responsible for developing and executing content strategies, with a heavy focus on digital, social media and virtual events to develop the brand, build products and grow audiences. The editor will play a key role in supporting the product and commercial teams.
- Develop and execute an editorial strategy aligned with the brand’s vision and goals, with a heavy focus on virtual events, digital and social media channels.
- Lead event programming for physical and virtual events on web3.
- Develop and grow an engaged community within the space.
- Launch new products and initiatives in support of the above goals.
- In-house expert on web3 topics, guiding and training staff across the business, advising management on the topic.
- Develop compelling and unique content that can grow the brand’s audience in this space organically. Use data to inform and iterate the content strategy.
- Collaborate closely with sales and other brand divisions to develop and execute sponsorship opportunities in editorial content.
- Host and moderate panels, talks and workshops as needed.
- Represent the brand in front of consumers and commercial partners and at consumer and trade events.
- 5+ years of experience working in media or communications.
- Expertise in and passion for all aspects of web3, including cryptocurrencies, NFTs and the metaverse.
- Experience in launching and driving new initiatives.
- Ability to turn out pristine copy and require minimal to no sub-editing
- Experience in creating compelling event programming.
- Good public speaking and moderation skills needed, or must be willing to learn on the job.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong / Singapore
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.