Videographer (Hong Kong)
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative and commercial teams to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
This position directly reports to the Director of Photography with a dotted line to the Commercial Initiatives Director. Supervised by the Creative Director.
- Plan, shoot and edit video content for commercial initiative projects
- Collaborate with the creative and commercial teams to develop innovative video concepts, create mood boards, storyboards and shot lists.
- Track deliverables and adhere to budgets and deadlines based on client request.
- Operate, transport and set up production equipment (cameras, drones, audio and lighting).
- Grow and manage a network of freelancers available for various video projects.
- Arrange gear rental service and support crew when necessary.
- Repair and upkeep of studio equipment.
- Manage video asset management, making sure the raw footage and final videos are secured and stored.
- 4+ years experience in video production with a strong portfolio of work.
- Proficient in Black Magic / Sony cameras digital cameras and other misc. shooting equipment (BMPCC4K / 6K, Sony A7III, DJI Ronin, DJI Mavic Pro)
- Tech-savvy individual with an acute awareness for emerging tech within the video industry
- Proficiency and confidence with industry standard software, including but not limited to: Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve
- Being resourceful and solutions-oriented is a must—we are looking for a problem-solver
- Highly creative and proactive, the individual must be able to take initiative and constantly look for ways to improve
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.