Social Media Editor (Hong Kong)
- Create and manage the day-to-day social media content for the Tatler Hong Kong and Tatler Dining Hong Kong social media channels. Content creation includes but is not limited to: sourcing images for social media, writing social media copy and assessing and reporting on content performance.
- Create and pitch content for social media first franchises on a range of platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others.
- Create branded visuals for social media using image editing software.
- Work with branded content team to create commercial social media content.
- Assist with fact checking and updating existing social media content for Tatler Hong Kong
- Work with the Social Media Director and video team to ideate and creating social media video content – including managing studio time, sourcing props and products, storyboarding and writing captions and copy.
- Attend Tatler events, creating on brand coverage for social media channels.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in managing consumer facing social media channels for a brand.
- Excellent English-language copywriting skills.
- An interest in digital design, and a strong sense of good design.
- Interest in a broad range of topics, including but not limited to Hong Kong events, wellness, lifestyle, travel, style, beauty and homes.
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders across regions
- Working knowledge of image editing and image editing tools, and video editing software for social media content creation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Social Media Manager.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department. email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only