Senior Digital Designer (Hong Kong/ Malaysia/ Philippines)
Tatler seeks a Senior Digital Designer to work on brand creative, art, design and photo for tatlerasia.com and social media and other digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital art direction, graphic design, typography, and creative ideation. Ideally, they will have experience in creating visuals for digital editorial content. This individual will also have precise organisational and management skills, as well as a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment across all digital platforms.
This position primarily reports to the Creative Director with a dotted line to the Commercial Art Director and Digital & Social Media Director.
- Ideate, establish, and reinforce consistent design systems across all digital platforms.
- Oversee all digital editorial asset creation and photo selection.
- Design and art direct high-impact content including basic animated assets for website, social media and email.
- Oversee and commission original artwork (including illustrations, icons, and animations) within budgets.
- Illustration/Photo manipulation capabilities a big plus
- Communicate efficiently and directly with the creative and editorial teams to describe project needs and progress.
- Collaborate with design, sales, editorial, photo, web, social, and video teams to ensure the highest level of visual execution across all platforms.
- 3+ years experience in digital design with a strong portfolio of work.
- Strong knowledge of branded design principles and understanding of digital editorial workflows.
- Ability to collaborate actively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Highly organised, detail oriented, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of latest trends in editorial design and photography across platforms.
- Demonstrates fluency with design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Figma (or related software)
- Experience of creating content for social media
- Basic animation skills
Location: Hong Kong/ Malaysia/ Philippines
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.