Revenue Controller (Hong Kong)
Revenue Controller (Hong Kong)
Tatler Asia Group, one of Asia’s leading luxury lifestyle media companies, is seeking a proactive and highly motivated Revenue Controller to join its Asia Headquarters based in Hong Kong.
An exciting opportunity role to support Tatler Asia’s growth and transformation and reporting to CFO.
About Tatler Asia
Tatler is a leading luxury media group in Asia. It is ambitiously growing its portfolio of Digital, Print, E-Commerce and Live Events businesses. It is transforming its business to support the community of the most influential leaders, social value pioneers, emerging artists and trendsetters.
Tatler Asia operates in eight geographies: China, Hong Kong & Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:-
- Ensure revenue recognition is accurate and is in compliance with accounting standard
- Ensure all projects are billed and closed with a reasonable time-frame
- Manage month-ended close, budget, and forecast
- Analyze sales, revenue, profit, and market share data
- Develop and conduct pricing, discount rate, barter and bonus ad analysis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for revenue related GL accounts
- Perform revenue fluctuation analysis and investigate unusual fluctuations and prepare adjustments, if needed
- Set monthly and annual sales target, monitor sales performance
- Develop and implement sales commission scheme
- Communicate revenue cycle issues and strategies
- Review and analyze client contracts, the scope of work, transactions and determine proper revenue recognition treatment
- Monitor international sales and regional sales, ensure the region follows the guidelines
- Build the budget of company projects and monitor progress
- Perform review of new products to ensure system set-up is accurate
- Maintain internal controls on revenue cycle and collections
- Resolve billing, contract, revenue and associated cost queries
- Manage and design analytical frameworks and dashboards to understand pricing, performance, and profitability and generate actionable business insights
- Participate in system testing and enhancement
- Overseas regulatory and scheduling aspects of collections
- Perform review and update revenue recognition policies and procedures across Asia
- Support and participate in revenue-related projects as requested
- Handle annual audit and participate in the group consolidation process
- Any other ad hoc reports and projects
- Bachelor education in finance and business. MBA a plus.
- Experience in Digital, Luxury, Advertising, Media a plus.
- Intellectually curious; a critical thinker.
- Capability in quantitative and qualitative analytics; high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate the big picture with attention to details.
- Entrepreneurial with an agile mindset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately available preferred.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail email@example.com