Regional IT Manager (Hong Kong)
Manage and direct the regional Information Technology (IT) function of Tatler Asia to provide quality IT services and solutions in meeting the needs of Tatler Asia’s operations in line with its growth.
- Manage, plan and execute the regional information technology (IT) strategy
- Develop, implement and manage compliant IT policies and best-practice procedures, documenting process improvements.
- Optimize IT investment and IT operating costs, develop and manage the IT budget.
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure-related issues, interact with project discussion and technology solutions.
- Manage and direct IT projects.
- Manage external IT service providers in ensuring cost-effective and quality services
- Provide recommendations based on latest market trends in emerging technologies and best practice.
- Identify security risks and implement mitigation solutions. Ensure appropriate licensing procedures are in place and followed.
- Provide end user support including but not limited to remote customers across different devices, encryption, endpoint security, Active directory, Google Suite, Microsoft 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years or more relevant experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to analyze, organize and problem-solve.
- Strong hands-on project management and systems integration experience.
- Well-organized, technically competent, and strong sense of responsibility
- Understands the importance of system housekeeping and proactively handles tasks.
- Capable of coordinating and holding training sessions with the business when required, as well as coordinating business communications.
Preferred Systems knowledge / experience
- Cloud technology including Amazon AWS Cloud, Google Suite, and MS Office 365
- Cisco equipment
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.