Regional Digital Managing Editor (Hong Kong/ Singapore)
Reporting to and working with the Regional Digital Content Director, based in Hong Kong or Singapore, the Regional Digital Managing Editor oversees and optimizes TatlerAsia.com’s regional digital content quality and performance. The role involves managing and coordinating the regional workflow for digital content across platforms including website, social media and email newsletters across Asian markets including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand.
- Manage the day-to-day content coordination and management of digital content for TatlerAsia.com. Work with regional and vertical editorial leads to ensure content is timely and relevant.
- Support the Regional Digital Content Director in implementing the digital content strategy in all markets and verticals. Provide regular traffic and content performance reports to report on progress.
- Run digital editorial planning and review meetings with markets and verticals.
- Support Regional Digital Content Director to set and measure traffic, engagement and audience development targets breaking down for each market and vertical. Provide insights and recommendations on where content can be developed to help the overall growth of TatlerAsia.com.
- Provide editors with regular updates on regional/market traffic and performance, along with insights and recommendations that empower teams to optimize resources, content performance and quality.
- Act as the primary regional liaison between digital writers, editors, social media teams, and Art & Design teams across the region.
- Work with the product team to ensure development updates and editorial needs for Tatler’s digital properties are communicated effectively within the wider editorial team.
- Act as a champion for digital editorial across the business.
- Ensure that relevant content is shared efficiently to all Tatler platforms across the region and that all best practices are shared and implemented across markets. Work with HR to plan and deliver regular training to ensure digital editorial teams are developing their editorial and data analytical skills.
- Manage the digital editorial freelance budget, invoicing, billing, and record-keeping.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital content management (or equivalent) role at a reputable publication or digital brand.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO and digital content optimization.
- Excellent data analytics skills, and confidence in articulating actionable insights for teams to optimize their content performance across websites, social media and email.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and plan ahead.
- Creative thinker with strong copy editing and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and nature influencer.
- Comfortable with working under pressure on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- A team-player with a solutions-oriented, optimization-oriented approach to collaboration.
- Experienced with using a CMS (WordPress or similar) and Google Analytics, and social media management, email marketing and project management tools.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong / Singapore
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.