Regional Digital Content Director (Hong Kong/ Singapore)
Tatler Asia is looking for a commercially minded, full-time digital editorial director to work with executive leadership to grow its digital business, including the Tatler Asia website, and the Gen. T brand. This role touches every part of the digital organisation-including editorial, video, social media, audience development, e-commerce, newsletter, membership subscriptions, sales, and marketing-with a central focus leading the digital editorial function. This role will focus on that driving audience growth for TatlerAsia.com and other digital properties, while working with the commercial teams to create opportunities for new consumer and advertiser revenue.
- Editorial: Be the gatekeeper and lead for all of Tatler Asia’s digital editorial properties, ensuring that Tatler’s core brand values are at the heart of all content.
- Oversee all digital editorial content on the website for Tatler’s five core regions––Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines and Malaysia––driving performance for maximum results. leverage manpower and resources in all the markets to develop the concept and execution for all content across all platforms. Guide Social Media direction to amplify brand and content.
- Strategy and business: Work with country MDs and commercial team to define and implement commercial strategy for all digital properties, zeroing in on consumer revenue (subscriptions, memberships, e-commerce, experiential, and more) and advertising and licensing opportunities.
- Work with regional and vertical leads to develop content and audience growth strategies for core TatlerAsia.com verticals across the website, newsletters, multimedia products and social media, using audience and consumer trend data to underpin editorial strategies, with a focus on organic audience growth and user retention and loyalty.
- Work with executive leadership team and Regional MDs to ensure that data driven editorial strategies are implemented and executed, and make sure that teams have the appropriate skills and resources to maximise editorial performance.
- Technical: Work with product team to scope and determine implementation of site enhancements, fixes, and special programs. Be the editorial lead for product developments, ensuring that development priorities are in line with digital editorial goals.
- Budget: Manage ongoing digital editorial expenses including operational and manpower budgets to ensure editorial operations remain in budget.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of related experience in digital editorial, with minimum 3 years at a team leader.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the luxury lifestyle media, its major players, and its audience.
- Must be experienced in interpreting and communicating audience and content performance data and communicating this with actionable insights to all levels of the business.
- Appreciate and can advocate Tatler core values and brand equity in the luxury space.
- Proven track record in achieving business objectives and profitability targets.
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, including display, native, video, and social media.
- Proactive and result-oriented, with sound commercial acumen and business development mindset.
- Self-motivated and excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to get the best out of people, and support teams to develop their writing and digital skills and knowledge.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong / Singapore
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.