Network Administrator (Hong Kong/ Singapore/ Malaysia)
- Provide end-user technical support across front and back-office functions in Singapore and APAC. Conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Respond to telephone/email/slack inquiries for technical support, provide troubleshooting and resolution.
- Hands-on all-rounded support role across Desktop & Infrastructure, covering PC/Laptop/Phone/Printer hardware, Desktop & Business Applications, VC & multimedia equipment, as well as, Server (Linux and Windows Server), Network and Azure / AWS Cloud support and administration etc.
- Escalate unresolved/complex issues as appropriate.
- Routine hardware and software maintenance for the end user space.
- Participate in infrastructure-related projects.
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role
- Experience in providing technical support for computer hardware (PC, laptop/notebook, mobile & handhelds, VC & multimedia equipment), and software (Mac OS, Windows Desktop, Microsoft O365, GSuite, Slack, Zoom.).
- Good experience in Active Directory (incl. GPO)
- Some experience or knowledge in Windows server / Linux server / VMWare administration and troubleshooting
- Good experience in Ruckus Wireless administration
- Good experience in Cisco Switch and Fortigate firewall
- Good experience SSL certificate installation in Linux server
- Basic network troubleshooting knowledge
- MS Azure / Cloud experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Diploma or above in IT related discipline
- Proactive, energetic, and positive attitude
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Oral communication skills in Mandarin is a plus
Location: Hong Kong/ Singapore/ Malaysia
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.