Intern, Tatler Dining Hong Kong
- Write and research stories and content for Tatler Dining editorial and/or social media
- Assist with research for the Tatler Dining Awards and Guide
- Help to prepare for the Tatler Dining Awards and other Tatler Dining events, both new initiatives and established initiatives
- Work closely with and provide support to the Tatler Dining editorial and commercial teams, as well as Tatler’s marketing and events departments
- Currently studying for a degree in marketing, events, journalism, media or other related subject
- Strong interest in print/digital editorial/journalism and/or events
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Ability to work independently, detailed-oriented with good time management skills
- Proactive and well organised
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume to HR Manager, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Tatler Dining shapes culture through food. As Hong Kong’s leading platform for passionate food explorers, Tatler Dining shares the stories and creates experiences that define and celebrate the best in food and drinks today. It celebrates the industry with its annual and flagship Tatler Dining Awards since 2013 and dining guide, published since 1984.