Human Resources Officer (Hong Kong)
- Assist the full spectrum of HR Operation functions and staff life cycle
- Assist in budget planning and forecast process
- Prepare various analytics reports for management review
- Manage and maintain accurate staff information and records in the HRMS
- Assist in recruitment and selection process
- Foster effective working relationships with business partners and stake holders.
- Provide professional advice to all levels on HR policies and enquiries on HR areas;
- Support in policy and procedure streamline
- Play active role in various employee relations programmes to attract, motivate and retain a high quality work force.
- Support other ad-hoc projects when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR experience, preferably experience in media or MNC
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other regulatory practices
- Strong analytical and good at data management and figures.
- Positive thinking with strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Detail-minded, mature, independent with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and hands on experience in human resources functions.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with more experiences may be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.