Human Resources Officer (Hong Kong)
Human Resources Officer
Reporting to the Regional Talent Management Director, the Human Resources Officer will be providing support in the HR operations in talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations and compensation and benefits for the Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment services, including job posting, screening, and manage the full onboarding cycle.
- Assist in executing HR related policies and procedures to ensure the efficiency of company operations.
- Support Talent Development and staff engagement initiatives and projects
- Provide professional HR solutions to staff enquiries
- Responsible in maintaining accurate staff digital, physical records and in HRIS
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team
- Perform ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR experience, preferably experience in media or MNC
- Knowledge/ experience in business partnering and recruitment is a plus
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Hong Kong Taxation, MPF regulations. Knowledge in Work Visa application a plus.
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen combined with a drive for results and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and a good team player
- Self-motivated, well-organized, attention details and able to work independently
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge using Canvas, Photoshop a plus
- Candidates with more experiences may be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.