Human Resources Officer (Hong Kong)
Human Resources Officer
- Responsible for the C&B function for HK market; monthly payroll, pensions, taxation, work visa etc
- Support and coordinate the budget and forecast process
- Manage and maintain accurate staff information and records in the HRMS
- Prepare various analytics reports for management review i.e. budget vs actual reports
- Assist with the employee onboarding and off boarding process staff life cycle
- Assist in annual benefits review
- Foster effective working relationships with business partners and stake holders.
- Provide professional advice to all levels on HR policies and enquiries on HR areas;
- Play active role in various employee relations programmes to attract, motivate and retain a high quality work force.
- Support other ad-hoc projects when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR experience with strong focus in C&B, preferably experience in media or MNC
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other regulatory practices
- Positive thinking with strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Detail-minded, mature, independent with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and good at data management and figures.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with more experiences may be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only