Human Resources and Administration Manager (Hong Kong)
Human Resources and Administration Manager
We are hiring a Human Resources and Administration Manager for Tatler Asia (Hong Kong) Limited, to manage daily HR operations and office administration, and ensure good office environment and employee experiences.
Managing a team of four, the position will take overall responsibility for the local HR and Admin functions including HR operations, employee data management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, policy and governance, and office administration. This role reports to Chief People Officer.
- Develop, design, implement, monitor and review company HR/Admin guidelines, policies, process and practice.
- Manage compensation, payroll, tax, insurance, benefit programs and processes.
- Manage HR data and system.
- Provide HR support and service to employee and managers, manage employee relations in a proactive manner.
- Manage personnel and admin cost including budget, forecast and cost control.
- Work with Finance together to support regular auditing process.
- Drive better employee experience and office culture.
- Work together with regional HR to drive local adaptation and implementation of regional HR policies and talent initiatives.
- Lead all office management related tasks to ensure smooth office and facility operations and maintenance.
- Lead office renovation and refurbishment projects.
- Manage and organize employee events, parties and other celebration activities.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Min 5-8 years’ experience in HR and Admin management in reputed companies
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Solid analytic skills and experiences managing manpower planning and budgeting processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Absolute professionalism and work ethics
- Solid leadership skills managing team and working with others
- Open-minded and solution driven
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits and continuous learning opportunities to the right candidates. Please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.