Gen T. Editorial Intern
Gen.T is looking for an intern to join its editorial team on a summer placement. The successful candidate will fit in with our dynamic, capable team and be comfortable working across all digital media, including website, Instagram, Telegram and more.
- Reporting and writing articles for Gen.T’s website generationt.asia, including short-form news pieces as well as longer-form interviews and profiles.
- Assisting with management of social media channels, particularly Instagram.
- Recently graduated from journalism master’s or 3rd or 4th year undergraduate studying journalism.
- Interest in business, startups and entrepreneurship, with demonstrable experience covering these topics.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, digital-first environment.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume to HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Generation T is a community media platform for young leaders shaping Asia’s future. Through inspirational content and curated events, we celebrate the drive and disruptive spirit of entrepreneurs and creatives across the region. Generation T operates in eight territories across Asia: Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Mainland China, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia.