Finance Manager (Hong Kong)
Finance Manager (Hong Kong)
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to management team to support strategic decision-making process.
- Supervise and organise the monthly closing and reports including accruals and provisions.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts across multiple accounts (incl. intercompanies) and ledgers for Hong Kong entities.
- Support the budget, forecast and annual strategic plan process for Hong Kong
- Review the monthly variances analysis against budget and forecast
- Analyse and recommend areas to improve efficiencies and cost savings.
- Participate in projects, provide financial advices and support the management
- Complete yearly closing, compliance with IFRS and liaise with the external auditors for Hong Kong legal entities. Provide support for regional entities.
- Review and ensure compliance and relevance of all applicable policies and procedures including GDPR and other financial policies.
- Work closely with Regional Financial Controller to improve efficiencies around month-end, year-end closing and other financial processes.
- Manage the cash flow for Hong Kong and regional reporting.
- Safeguard the company assets and ensure integrity of the financial processes and reporting by implementing appropriate internal controls with the company
- Review Accounts Receivable across the region on a monthly basis working closely with the Accounts Receivable manager for speedier collections. Ensure adequate provision is done for receivables according to agreed group policy.
- Review Accounts Payable across the region on a monthly basis working closely with the Accounts Payable manager to improve processes.
- Preparation and review of sales commission scheme and payout in consultation with sales head and Regional Financial Controller
- Internationally recognised accounting qualification
- CPA or more than 5 years as qualified accountant with audit experience
- Working experience with an international group
- Detail-orientated with the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Proficiency in financial reporting analysis, financial statements, IFRS
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Independent, strong analytical skills, good business sense and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to all levels of staff
- Highly inquisitive with ability to take initiative to find alternative ways of solving problems
- Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to be a good team player
- Experience of Sage 300 (ACCPAC) and Salesforce is a plus
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.