Finance Manager (Hong Kong)
Tatler Asia is recruiting for a Finance Manager to oversee their Hong Kong finance and accounting operations. The role will be responsible for all business and management accounting aspects of Tatler Asia Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of commercial and business accounting and principles to be a strong business partner, and to support execution of the regional growth strategy.
- A genuine business partner with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Confident presenting within and outside of Finance and able to talk to non-finance stakeholders; should have previous experience of collaboration with Board Members and Senior Management Group
- Commercially focused with the ability to see the bigger picture coupled with advanced analytical and scenario planning skills.
- High level of initiative, motivation and attention to detail as well as strong organisation and project management skills. Proficient in time and task management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a small team and oversee the accounting operations in the Hong Kong office
- Month end closing including preparation and posting of journal entries
- Monthly reporting pack (incl. variance analysis and commentary)
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis including monthly reviews
- Cash flow and treasury management including monitor overall debt position
- Prepare and support annual budget, quarterly forecasts and strategic plan
- Business support in strengthening and growing revenues and profitability including support for new projects, investment proposals, scenario analysis and cost efficiency reviews.
- Responsible for the statutory audit including audit schedules, and tax filings in Hong Kong
- Review and improve operational efficiencies and automation of processes
- Maintain and ensure policy compliance and risk management.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- Must be a degree holder in Accounting or related discipline with a recognised accounting qualification.
- 8 years+ relevant experience with at least 3 years audit experience in a tier 1 or tier 2 audit firm.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is a good team player
- Experience of ACCPAC and Salesforce an advantage
- Hands on and competent with various accounting and financial reporting duties
- Detail-orientated and able to excel under pressure to tight deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple tasks at one time and to identify issues proactively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting and analytical tasks.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com.
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Tatler Asia is committed to equality of opportunity. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company — and we welcome all members of the community we serve to apply for openings with us