Events Director (Hong Kong)
For any media company, events are the most visceral of touchpoints for the audience; this is the century of the experience economy. The role of Events Director is of critical importance to Tatler Asia’s plan to develop and engage its audiences, from the Tatler core readers, to Gen T, to the T Dining foodie community and beyond.
- Working with MD HK to strategize events program and coordinate events across the region by liaising with regional teams, with the goal of driving business impact and brand recognition
- Ensuring parity of execution quality on brand events, i.e., Tatler Ball, Gen T, OffMenu, etc.
- Conceptualize, create and implement a range of events in various lifestyle categories such as art, dining and fashion and more, from boutique and targeted consumer events to large scale events
- Identify and develop new innovative event ideas and assess new event opportunities
- Create proposals to pitch clients and sponsors independently
- Build, manage and track all the budget and expenses to ensure profitability
- Lead an events team and resolve escalations as needed
- Providing guidance and support to regions on brand events
- Develop and implement marketing communications and publicity plans in support of events
- Manage vendors and supervise the whole production process to ensure delivery of high-quality and timely work
- Minimum 5 years of experience in events management, from ideation to execution
- Proven track record in events organization and delivery of high-quality events
- Problem solver with strong ability to prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines
- Capable to work independently, as part of a team and as a leader
- Excellent communication, project and time management skills
- Good knowledge of event vendors and venues across Hong Kong will be an advantage
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.