Editor, Hong Kong, Gen.T (Hong Kong)
Gen.T, Tatler Asia’s platform for young entrepreneurs and leaders, is looking for a Hong Kong editor to join its regional editorial team.
Working closely with Gen.T’s Asia editor, the Hong Kong editor is responsible for leading all Gen.T activities in Hong Kong, including content, events, branded content, community building and marketing. The successful candidate will represent the Gen.T brand locally and contribute to driving the regional content strategy with the KPIs of audience growth, retention and engagement.
The Hong Kong editor will be responsible for planning, producing and executing high-quality and original local editorial and branded content for Gen.T’s digital platforms.
The successful candidate will have great attention to detail, strong writing and editing skills, strong collaborative skills, and be able to manage a daily editorial workflow with minimal supervision.
- Plan and produce compelling and unique content that can organically grow the brand’s audience.
- Drive execution of branded content for Hong Kong partners.
- Collaborate closely with sales and other brand divisions to develop and execute local sponsorship opportunities in editorial content.
- Local content lead for all Gen.T editorial products, events and initiatives.
- Drive production of the Gen.T List in Hong Kong.
- Develop and execute media partnerships in Hong Kong to build brand equity, reach new audiences and build community.
- Brand representative for Gen.T in Hong Kong.
- At least 3 years’ experience in print and/or digital editorial.
- Creative thinker with strong editing and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and digital trends.
- Strong social skills.
- Project management experience, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in producing content for website, social media and/or newsletters.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media environment.
- Competent in public speaking.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.