Director of Strategic & Financial Planning (Hong Kong)
Director of Strategic Finance (Hong Kong) – Fixed Term Contract (1 year)
Tatler Asia Group, one of Asia’s leading luxury lifestyle media companies, is seeking a proactive and highly motivated Director of Strategic and Financial Planning to join its Asia Headquarters based in Hong Kong.
An exciting opportunity that combines Strategy, Finance / Investment Assessment and Operations Analysis to support Tatler Asia’s growth and transformation. Reporting to CFO, working closely with ExCom leadership team, this role will support strategic planning, project management and implementation, investments (ROI analysis), business optimisation (cost savings, efficiency), operations projects and ongoing smart business insights.
Tatler Asia operates in eight geographies: China, Hong Kong & Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Provide insights and analytics for the strategy planning and development. Understand the luxury consumption and media trends, the luxury brands’ needs. Analytics to identify the areas of growth, evaluate the financial impact and provide strategic recommendations.
- Support CEO and CFO to drive strategic planning projects and follow through with key stakeholders on implementations.
- Analytics for the strategic decision making, including the market entry, business partnership / acquisition / disposal and other strategic choices.
- Perform investment evaluation including DCF / ROI modelling, strategic assessment, scenario analysis and risk mitigation.
- Support in business target setting, reporting and execution to ensure the execution of the company’s strategy. Identify gaps and provide recommendation to the business leaders.
- Communicate the financial implications of business decisions and drive actions.
- Articulate business and financial performance with clarity, leveraging visual storytelling.
- Support the business and creative teams to assess projects to drive focus and profitability.
- Manage key projects; identify and implement efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Foster a proactive and collaborative partnership with the business and creative teams to support their success.
- Bachelor education in business, strategy and finance. MBA a plus.
- Experiences in Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Investments are preferred.
- Experience in Digital, Luxury, Advertising, Media a plus.
- Intellectually curious; a critical thinker.
- Capability in quantitative and qualitative analytics; high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate the big picture with attention to details.
- Entrepreneurial with an agile mindset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately available preferred.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract (1 year) with the potential to convert to permanent staff
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.