Digital Sub-Editor (Hong Kong)
- Build editorial quality on Tatler’s digital platforms, subediting copy for accuracy, flow, tone, angle and structure.
- Contribute to and maintain a Tatler style guide for content across digital platforms, regularly communicate changes, identify areas for improvement and educate staff on the critical need for consistency in style and tone.
- Contribute to training seminars for staff on content execution, writing style and journalism skills for a highly competitive and uniquely challenging market.
- Assign and subedit keywords to digital copy and print-to-digital copy according to best SEO practices, in collaboration with the digital editor.
- Write SEO-friendly web headlines, link text and slug words.
- Add internal and external web links and cross-references according to SEO best practices, in collaboration with the digital editor.
- Work closely with the in-house editors, social media manager, marketing managers and commercial initiative editors to produce timely and high-quality content and a smooth workflow.
- Subediting and production experience
- Experience using digital CMS
- Experience using InDesign
- Strong interest in editorial
- Demonstrated grace and calm under pressure
- Positive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.