Digital Editor, Generation T (Hong Kong/ Malaysia/ Singapore)
Generation T, Tatler Asia’s platform for young entrepreneurs and leaders, is looking for a digital editor to join its regional editorial team.
Reporting to Generation T’s regional editorial director, the digital editor is responsible for ensuring the editorial quality of Gen.T’s digital platforms, including the website, social media and e-newsletters. The successful candidate will coordinate and inspire Gen.T editors in our local markets, driving content strategy with the KPIs of audience growth, retension and engagement.
The digital editor will manage the digital workflow and output of a team of editors across the region, and be responsible for the overall function of Gen.T’s digital editorial, as well as producing high quality original content for its digital platforms.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail and strong writing and editing skills, able to manage a daily editorial workflow with minimal supervision.
- Plan a digital editorial calendar, ensuring content is delivered on time, to the required standard and meets audience growth KPIs.
- Instigate and develop compelling and unique content that can grow the brand’s audience organically.
- Produce content for website, social media and e-newsletters
- Interpret analytics to guide editorial planning and strategy.
- Manage an editorial budget and the digital output of a team of editors.
- Collaborate closely with sales and other brand divisions to develop and execute sponsorship opportunities in editorial content.
- At least five years’ experience in digital editorial.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and digital trends.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media environment.
- Creative thinker with strong editing and writing skills.
- Competence with data analytics.
- Experience managing people.
Location: Hong Kong/ Malaysia/ Singapore
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to HR, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.