Digital Content Editor (Hong Kong)
The Content Editor will be an integral part of Tatler Hong Kong’s Digital Team. This individual will be instrumental in developing online content for Tatler Hong Kong, and will be supporting the team’s lead Digital Editor in commissioning, writing and editing content for the brand’s website, which includes long-form features and articles as well as shorter news pieces and stories. The editor will work closely with the Tatler Hong Kong print team and Tatler Dining team to coordinate content flow, as well as Tatler’s Social Media Manager to ensure that the online stories achieve maximum impact.
- Write, commission and edit the latest news, insightful profiles and engaging features on luxury and lifestyle for Tatler Hong Kong’s digital platform
- Work closely with the Digital Editor to curate content, maximise SEO impact and manage freelance writers
- Work on various aspects of digital content production—including researching, interviewing, uploading, sourcing images and publishing
- Work with internal editors on subbing copy and establishing house style and best writing practices
- Brainstorm and plan weekly online content for Tatler Hong Kong
- Assist with fact-checking and updating existing evergreen content online
- Work with Social Media Manager to create engaging captions for social media platforms
- Work with Print and Dining teams to coordinate content flow to website
- Creation of new story formats and series ideas, including for video and social media
- A degree in Journalism or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience and excellent English-language feature writing and editing skills
- An interest in luxury and lifestyle topics, including but not limited to entertainment in Asia, celebrity news, Hong Kong events, entrepreneurship, technology, style, wellness, fitness, travel and homes
- Working knowledge of digital publishing, including SEO, CMS and social media
- Experience with data analytics through Google Analytics and Chartbeat would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.