Content Director, Dining (Hong Kong)
The Content Director, Dining, is responsible for three main areas of content production in digital, print and events, for both editorial and commercial initiatives. The core responsibilities of the Content Director is to ensure the quality of Tatler Dining’s content platforms, including the website vertical, monthly print pages, annual dining guide and awards, and signature events and experiences.
In addition, the candidate will strategise for the product’s long term growth by seeking commercial and editorial opportunities, working across Editorial, Digital, Commercial and Marketing, and continuously evolve the brand’s content direction and relevant business models.
The Content Director will oversee the team responsible for producing content for Tatler Dining website and takes an active role in the commissioning, monitoring and editing process, as well as handling the budget and expenses for dining editorial. The Content Director will also be responsible for overseeing production of the annual Dining Guide and its related events and opportunities; flagship events such as Off Menu festival; and content relating to strategic partnerships with brands and clients.
- Commission and create engaging dining content for digital, print and events, working with internal and external contributors and ensuring quality and accuracy of copy
- Manage editorial budget and expenses
- Work in collaboration with commercial, marketing and editorial on projects that are directly beneficial to the digital products, including advertorials, campaigns, and added-value content
- Monitor, analyse and act on digital traffic goals, contributing to the growth of the website
- Work closely with marketing and commercial teams on commercial campaigns and project pitches
- Oversee the planning and execution of the annual Dining Guide, Dining Awards, Off Menu festival and other related events and partnerships
- Work with the Regional Content Director to ensure alignment of dining content and branding
- Liaise with F&B industry contacts to secure exclusive and engaging content, partnerships and collaborations
- Represent the Dining brand at industry events
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.