Commercial Initiatives Manager (Hong Kong)
Commercial Initiatives Manager, Hong Kong
- Work with the commercial and editorial teams to ideate, develop and present custom, story-telling solutions in response to digital and integrated (print + digital) client briefs
- Create strategic client presentations and brand collaterals for sales development and potential advertiser revenue
- Assist on execution and project management of branded content campaigns, including attending video/photo shoots, liaising with client on feedback, briefing necessary editors and producers
- Work with the commercial team on cross-platform and content-driven opportunities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversations and that generate potential increase of overall advertiser spend
- Collaborate with Commercial and Editorial teams to identify and develop packages and new opportunities around key digital, social, video, mobile, print and experiential product offerings
- Act as a liaison between the editorial and commercial teams when necessary, ensuring that initiatives and projects will be deemed successful for both sides of the business
- Collaborate with Commercial Initiatives Director to maintain a consistent brand voice and messaging
- When necessary, support the Commercial Initiatives Director in attending meetings with the sales team to present brand presentations, branded content ideas and Tatler events for sponsorship to clients.
- Full ownership of daily and weekly managing of end-to-end campaign development—to include proposal creation and scheduling, production, and client management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism/publishing related disciplines
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, preferably experience in media, brand marketing, or agency work.
- Well-versed and experienced in social media and digital media, including knowledge in regulatory practices
- Strong analytical skills with confidence in data management and reporting.
- Motivated by positivity and the spirit of collaboration.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, well-organized and able to work independently and proactively.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in Excel & Keynote/PowerPoint
- Preferably experienced in using project/work management tools such as Trello.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.