Commercial Initiatives Coordinator (Hong Kong)
Commercial initiatives is a uniquely strategic and creative team within the commercial department. The team’s goal is to service clients and brand partners by providing content and 360 campaign led solutions within the many brands of Tatler Asia Group, across all platforms. The team also identifies and develops commercial opportunities within Tatler Asia Group’s institutional and internally led initiatives.
The commercial initiatives coordinator is a crucial part of this team, acting as a key liaison not only between Tatler and clients, but also with other departments within the company. Int his role, one is able to easily execute all aspects of a campaign from start to finish while also taking full ownership of all the necessary administrative work that keeps the team running smoothly.
The person in this role is exceptionally organised and driven but also agile and quick thinking, with the ability to identify problems and bring it to the attention of necessary parties for immediate action.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys a creative but also enjoys the challenge of being creative within set parameters. Reports to the Regional Commercial Initiatives Director and supporting and collaborating with other members of the team.
- Liaise clients and be the main contact person for commercial projects
- Collaborate with different departments and deliver the best possible solutions
- Closely monitor campaign execution with proposed timeline
- Conduct post-campaign reporting
- Responsible to advise and monitor ad boosting with Facebook Ad Manager
- Report to Finance department on monthly revenue changes
- Assist with team’s ad hoc administrative tasks such as invoicing and mailing
- Taking the lead in project managing shoots and working closely with production, design, and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism/publishing related disciplines
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, preferably experience in media, brand marketing, or agency work.
- Well-versed and experienced in social media and digital media, including knowledge in regulatory practices
- Strong analytical skills with confidence in data management and reporting.
- Motivated by positivity and the spirit of collaboration.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, well-organized and able to work independently and proactively.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in Excel & Keynote/PowerPoint
- Preferably experienced in using project/work management tools such as Trello.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.