Commercial Campaign Manager (Hong Kong)
Tatler Asia, one of Asia’s leading luxury lifestyle publishers, is seeking a proactive and highly motivated Commercial Campaign Manager to join its Hong Kong Asia Headquarters. This position sits within the Branded Content department and the successful candidate will help to facilitate audience growth and engagement through strategic social media and commercial marketing campaigns to reach agreed KPIs for Tatler’s clients of luxury brands.
The position will focus on content amplification and social media campaign management, specialising in ad management on Facebook and Instagram. The goal of the Commercial Campaign Manager is to exceed commercial campaign objectives.
To succeed, you’ll need a positive, can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively and independently to achieve business and marketing objectives.
- Manage the planning, implementation and delivery of commercial digital campaigns across all platforms within Tatler’s portfolio, specialising in social media post, ad management and content amplification
- Conceptualise, co-ordinate and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns to maximise reach and engagement whilst specifically targeting HNWIs and affluent luxury consumers
- Collaborate with the design department to creatively develop the marketing materials and copywriting to reach each campaign’s objective (collateral includes online articles, web banners, print ads, social media posts and digital ads)
- Write informative and engaging copy that inspires action
- Review ad campaign performance and provide recommendations to maximise return on investment
- Strategically increase Tatler’s brand awareness amongst its core audience, driving website traffic and engagement
- 5 years’ digital media experience
- Further education and/or a degree will be advantageous
- Experience using Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads and Instagram Ads
- Experience in executing and tracking digital marketing campaigns that involve live/virtual events, website, content and social media marketing within the APAC environment
- English language copywriting abilities
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects on tight timelines
- A track record of using data to drive actionable insights
- Experience using Google Analytics, or any other analytics platform will be an advantage
- An eye for design and consistency
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude; attention to details is essential
- Resilience, drive and determination to get around round-blocks rather than just point them out
- Uncompromising attitude to pursuing excellence and accuracy in everything you do
- Show a willingness to try new things and devise new ways of working
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Highly organised and punctual
- The ability to communicate digital marketing campaign performance to non-marketers
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.