Commercial Analyst (Hong Kong)
We are looking for a detail-orientated and ambitious commercial analyst to support the sales team in reaching revenue targets.
- Weekly revenue reporting of all booked and forecast revenue
- Long term revenue reporting to identify trends, patterns, growth potential and risks
- Being proactive in looking at data and then building a story from the findings
- Assisting on implementation of new regional ratecard
- Monthly competitor reporting & churn reporting
- Overseeing accuracy of sales contracts
- Responding to incoming new leads & referring to the relevant sales director
- Updating contact management systems
- Taking meeting notes in weekly sales meeting
- Sourcing prospective clients and contacts details of clients
- Centralising regional sales contracts and distributing to other markets
- Organising distribution of magazine to clients each month
- Assisting in project coordination on major company initiatives and events
- Assisting commercial project manager when necessary / in their absence
- Detail-orientated and ambitious
- A keen interest in sales
- Commercially minded
- Meticulous with numbers
- Fully excel competent
- Able to make professional, analytical decisions when necessary
- Perform well under pressure.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience in a media or luxury company is desirable.
- A keen interest in luxury media is essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Cantonese is preferred but not essential
- 2-3 years in a commercial role
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.