Chief of Staff (Hong Kong)
Chief of Staff
Report to CEO, based in Hong Kong, Chief of Staff will support CEO and work closely with executive teams in both region and markets to facilitate business targets planning, form and prioritize business strategies, streamline strategic initiatives, steer internal communication on strategy, oversee project management, support interdepartmental collaboration, manage strategy and project dashboard, and monitor strategic project progress and performance.
At the same time, The role may take on some new strategy initiatives as project head, act as a consultant to the CEO to offer recommendations on business transformation and change management.
- CEO support – act as integral to productivity and effectiveness for CEO, manage CEO’s business schedule and meetings, coordinate with executive team to plan all necessary reports, dashboards, regular strategic reviews, business review meetinsg for CEO. And follow through the progress on behalf of CEO.
- Support business target planning, reporting and execution throughout the region. Serve as a regional strategy subject matter expert, coordinate regional strategic plan and action plans, manage the communication and implementation, and mobilize the resources to address issues.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from planning, development through successful execution under the guidance of CEO and executive teams.
- Act as meeting organizer for ExCom meeting, Strategic Planning/Review and Business Review meetings, assist and communicate with executive team in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Support interdepartmental collaboration by improving current processes and coordinating strategic projects for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Assist CEO to mobilize the resources to review new and innovative business opportunities, ideas, set up special projects and take on the role and project head as necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration. Experience in working with or consulting digital business and transformation (marketplace, ecom and/or digital media) is plus.
- Ideal candiate should be interested or experienced in luxury and/or hospitality industries, as well as web 3.0.
- Strong strategic and data planning and analytic skills. Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Consulting experience in project management and operations management.
- Familiar with design thinking and innovation process.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative and innovative solutions.
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and project simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong emotional intelligence.
- Absolute professionalism and integraty in managing confidential and sensitive information.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Bilingual English-Mandarin is a plus.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.