Business Director (Hong Kong)
Reporting to the GM, Commercial, Hong Kong, this position requires the successful candidate to drive and grow revenue across all Tatler Asia Group brands and platforms including print, digital, live and hybrid events.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong consultative sales and media background, with experience working with clients in financial services, government, automotive and entertainment sectors.
Take ownership and responsibility on assigned categories and accounts, proactively pitching, consulting and servicing all clients and agencies, working with the commercial initiatives and content teams whilst staying on top of industry knowledge and trends.
- Build, grow and maintain strong relationships with key client decision makers and agency groups, consultatively recommending integrated solutions to them to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Strategic accounts and category planning – proactively and continuously grow the client base, pitching new opportunities, and responding to briefs in a timely manner
- Understand clients and agency business goals and challenges, and identify strategic long term opportunities to partner
- Work with commercial initiatives, content and marketing teams to provide strategic 360 marketing solutions to help clients generate the best return on investment
- Work with commercial initiatives, content and marketing teams to develop market intelligence reports for clients in assigned categories
- Manage the full sales cycle, from client engagement, campaign ideation, developing proposals, pipeline management, deal closure and post campaign reporting.
- Management of sales CRM, sales pipeline and revenue forecasting
- Undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as required
- Provide regular business reports, analysis and commercial recommendations to management
- Provide world class customer service and be a Tatler Asia Group ambassador at all times
- Represent Tatler Asia Group at industry, clients and VIP events
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in media sales, preferably in luxury lifestyle
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Proven track record in selling 360 multi platform advertising, content and sponsorship solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented and self-driven
- Thorough understanding of the region’s media landscape
- Strong relationships with direct clients and agencies
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Organised and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to wear multiple hats
- Ability to take ownership of client projects
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills,
- Possess strong team builder and team player ethic but can also work independently in an effective manner
- Digital savvy – ability to use data, research and insights to support recommendations
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to the HR Department at email@example.com.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only