Assistant Videographer (Hong Kong)
- Editing content for our social media platforms / website
- Shooting alongside our team on bigger editorial / commercial projects acting as B – cam.
- Take on solo video projects when necessary and put together a satisfactory end product.
- Take on internal event highlight videos.
- Tracking deliverables and adhering to deadlines based on client request.
- Contribute to pre-production planning sessions with the commercial / art team.
- Operating, transporting and setting up production equipment. Digital/Film cameras, drones, audio and lighting.
- Managing a network of freelancers available for various projects depending on the scope, alongside our director.
- Arranging gear rental service / pick-up for projects with larger scope.
- Repair and upkeep of studio equipment.
- Memory management, making sure the raw footage and online assets are secured and stored.
- Proficient in Black Magic / Sony cameras digital cameras and other misc. shooting equipment (BMPCC4K / 6K, Sony A7III, DJI Ronin, DJI Mavic Pro)
- Tech-savvy individual with an acute awareness for emerging tech within the video industry
- Proficiency and confidence with industry standard software, including but not limited to: Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve
- Being resourceful and solutions-oriented is a must—we are looking for a problem-solver
- Highly creative and proactive, the individual must be able to take initiative and constantly look for ways to improve
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.